This increases the turn around time for scopes and devices, thereby increasing operational efficiency of the hospital.
|Aluminium||Polymethylmethacrylate (Acrylic)||Polychloroprene (Neoprene)||EPO-TEK 301|
|Anodized aluminium||Nylon1||Kraton G1||Epoxy3|
|Brass||Polyethylene terephthalate (Polyester)||Polyurethane||EPO-TEK 353ND|
|Carbon steel||Polyester||Silicone rubber||Epoxy|
|Chrome plated brass||Polyvinylchloride (PVC)||Natural rubber latex 1|
|Chrome plated steel||Acrylonitrile/butadiene/styrene (ABS)|
|Copper||Polysulfone & Polycarbonate|
|Nickel sliver alloy||Polyethylene|
|Titanium||Acetal & PTFE|
Mi-OPA is safe for patients and health care professionals.
Re-processing using Automatic Endoscope Re-processor: Set the temperature to 25deg C with an immersion time of 5 minutes.
After removing the device from Mi-OPA, wash it thoroughly with large volume of water Use sterile water if required.
- Store at controlled room temperature, 15deg to 30deg C.
- For external use only
- Keep soaking trays covered at all times
- Avoid direct contact with skin,eyes and clothing
- Wear personal protective gear like rubber gloves, eye shield while handling
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling
- Flush eyes with fresh water in case of contact
- In case of emergency, seek medical help
- Keep out of reach of children